Day 1: Arriving at Lombok International Airport (LIA).
- When arriving at LIA, you’ll be welcomed by your friendly guide and transferredto your hotel in Senggigi.
- Having adelightfulSasak’s cuisines in Taliwang restaurant (if taking an inclusive lunch or dinner package).
Day 2: Pink Beach Tour
- After having breakfast in the hotel.You’llstart your day by heading to Tanjung Luar harbor which normally takes 2 hours from Senggigi.
- After arriving at Tanjung Luar, you’ll take a boat for a short tripcruising the sea while capturing the beauty of the picturesque mountain range and the idyllic pristine blue water.
- Pink beach is situated in Jerowaru region, East Lombok that tremendously offers its “peculiar” pink sand beach along the sea shore far as eyes can see. Since the beach is relatively fine for swimming and snorkeling, you will definitely feel invited to get into the water.
- Enjoying an exotic lunch on the sea side with mouth-watering grilled fish that you can relish.
- Before the sun sets, you’ll return to the harbor and then to the hotel which approximately takes 2 hours.
Day 3: Sindang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfalls
- At 8 am, you’ll be served with distinctive tropical breakfast in the hotel around Senggigi area before starting your trip to the Northern part of Lombok where two majestic waterfalls exist. On the way to north, you’ll constantly be mesmerized by the mountain range long as eyes can see. In addition, the three phenomenal gilis (Gili Air, Gili Meno, and Gili Trawangan) are clearly visible to eyes at Bukit Malimbu.
- When arriving in Senaru village, you’ll surely be enchanted by the tropical rainforests along which surround the volcanicMountain Meanwhile in the lower area around Bayan, there exists the oldest mosque in Lombok which mysteriously can load a number of visitors despite if its size. Other than that, there is a traditional village called Desa Adat Bayan which allows you to go back in time where the majority of the buildings are still traditionally well-maintained. A few activities that can be seen till these days such as the elderly chewing their “daily snack” in order to maintain thestrength of their teeth.
- Sindang Gile waterfall or usually called Air Terjun 1 can be reached only in 15 minutes on foot decendinga number ofstaircases to get there. Both domestic and international visitors like to spend a few minutes to just sit back and enjoy the scenic waterfall closely.
- Tiu Kelep waterfall or known as Air Terjun 2 can be reached approximately in 30 minutes by crossing a bridge and the river. This is somehow quite adventurous but not dangerous!!. When arriving in the waterfall, you’ll beamazed by the scenic views of the waterfall and its surroundings.
- Before ending your adventurous trip, you’ll be served with a variety of Lombok cuisines while gazing at the panoramic views of mountainRinjaniand the tropical rainforests that surround.
- Returning to hotel
- Dinner (exclusive)/(an inclusive dinner must be confirmed beforehand).
Day 4: Hotel – Airport
before ending your last day in Lombok, you’ll pay a visit to two historical villages, namely; Banyumulek where you can purchase the pottery products and Lombok-inspired souvenirs mostly made of clay and Sukarara where you can witness the local women waiving Songket and Ikat in front of the distintive traditional houses to later sell them to the visitors. Afterwards, checking out from hotel to airport/Teluk Nare harbor leaving for Bali.
- Tour Guide + Driver
- Car with AC and fine fragrance
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Mineral water
Price Excluding :
- Personal expenditure