Having breakfast in the hotel located around Senggigi before heading to the southern coastal part of Lombok sounds legit fascinating. It genuinely takes 2 hours from Senggigi to Tawun harbor in where you will take a boat to Gili Nanggu. Moreover, it takes approximately 15 minutes to get to the island.
- Gili Nanggu is apparently enriched with crystal blue water and unspoiled coral reefs with various marine biotas which is perfect for snorkling and scuba diving.
- It takes another 15 minutes to Gili Sudak from Gili Nanggu. The first impression that you’ll likely get is the tranquillity of the island in which exists only 10 houses and 1 restaurant. Relaxing your body on the beach shore adorned with the picturesque views is tremendously self deserving.
- Last but not least, you’ll get a chance to explore the smallest gili called Kedis in only a few minutes. In fact, it’s such a perfectly “instagramable” island to photograph.
- At 4 pm, you’ll return to the harbor and then continue heading to Banyumulek village which is very well-known as a pottery village in where you can purchase any unique souveniers out of clay.
- Return to hotel.
- Tour Guide + Driver
- Car with AC and fine fragrance
- Transport to Gili Nanggu, Sudak & Kedis
- Mineral water
Price Excluding :
- personal expenditure