Day 1: Arriving at Lombok International Airport (LIA), Sasak & Kuta Tour.
- Visiting Sade village where the distinctive Sasak buildings are well-maintained till these days.
- Rejuvenating your soul and spirit at Kuta beach and Tanjung Aan that are adorned with crystal blue water and pepper-like sand.
- Enjoying your tropical Lombok cuisines in the restaurant around Kuta.
- Visiting Banyumulek village which is very well-known as a pottery village in where you can purchase any unique souveniers out of clay.
- Visiting Sukarara village a.k.a waiving village where you can witness a sequence of making processes of Songket manually made by women’s hands using traditional tools.
- Enjoying a variety of special Lombok cuisines in Taliwang restaurant.
- Checking in hotel.
Day 2: Gili Trawangan Tour
- At 8 am, you’ll be served with distinctive tropical breakfast in the hotel around Senggigi area before starting your all day tour on Gili Trawangan. On the way to Bangsal harbor, you’ll painstakingly be mesmerized by the mountain range long as eyes can see. In addition, the three phenomenal gilis (Gili Air, Gili Meno, and Gili Trawangan) are clearly visible to eyes at Bukit Malimbu.
- It approximately takes 30 minutes on boat to Gili Trawangan. There are plenty fun activities, namely; swimming, snorkeling, short diving, glass bottom boat, cidomo short tour, etc. (Exclusive).
- When the sun sets, you will enjoy your centimental dinner on the beachshore under the starry night.
Day 3: Gili Trawangan – Airport
- In the morning after having your light breakfast, you’ll return to the harbor and then continue heading off to the airport as the tour ends.
- Tour Guide + Driver
- Car with AC and fine fragrance
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Transport to Gili Trawangan
- Mineral water
Price Excluding :
- Personal expenditure