Questions and Answers
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TREK RINJANI?
The best time to trek Rinjani is from April to December. the trek is done in bulk usually in August. In mid-August the participants who generally dominate the ascent are students from all over Indonesia who will celebrate Independence Day of the Republic of Indonesia at the peak of Mount Rinjani and Lake Segara Anak. while the Rinjani National Park is closed from 1 January to 31 March due to heavy rain and extreme weather.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TREKKING PACKAGE ?
Price Including :
- Pick up and transfers
- Trekking Guide and poerters
- Foods and drinking
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags and mattress
- A night accommodation/hotel in senaru/ senggigi before the trek
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 300K/Trekker/trip 2 days and 1 night (before IDR150K/person/trips
- First aid kit and free dinner before trekking
Price Excluding :
- Ticket airplan
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Head lamp
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Long pants/trousers
- Extra porter for own luggage (22$/day)
- Tips for guide and porters
WHAT I HAVE TO PREPARE (PACK) FOR TREKKING MT RINJANI ?
- Trekking Trousers (windproof)
- Windproof jacket
- Slippers (optional)
- Small towels
- Trek shoes are good
- 2 paces of short
- Lotion or Sunblock, hat, sunglasses
- Spray for balm/muscle
- Insect repellent
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirt
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Swimming suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing gear (optional)
- Gerbage plastic can (optional)
DOES THE GUIDE SPEAK ENGLISH ?
Yes, our guide speak English
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WHEN TREKKING MT RINJANI ?
you just carry a backpack containing your own clothes and 1 bottle of water. you can also ask help porters and guides if you feel tired on the way.